Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin
The weekend is coming! Are you thinking of what to eat with you family? Stopping here, in today’s article, we keep introducing easy and delicious recipe that you will fall in love. This is Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin– everything you need for one perfect weekend! The simple pork tenderloin recipe will make amazing dinner table and everyone will love, both adults and kids. The recipe promises to be an expected dish of your family weekend. Are you ready spend your time on checking out it with us?
Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is extremely packed with taste, flavor and healthy (tender, succulent). It is combined with many things such as boneless pork tenderloins, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and other add- ingredients. The perfect combination of all ingredients makes a stunning meal.
Thanks to the recipe, you will know more about making different delicious dishes to treat family, as well as you will have chance to show your cooking skill. If you are not good at cooking, you will easily turn it into the best delicious that made by your own. Just take a try, you will addicted by it’s charm. It will be a regularly dish in your daily meal. You can make the good dish at any season, whether is hot summer days or cold winter days. Let’s bring to your kitchen and make it immediately, you will see how their delicious.
Sheet Pan Roast Pork TenderloinCourse: Dinner, Main DishCuisine: American
2 lbs boneless pork tenderloins
2 tsp kosher salt
2 heaping TB pure honey
2 lbs baby potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
6 TB high quality balsamic vinegar
1 whole head garlic, peeled and minced
1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
1/2 cup onion, minced
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking pan with foil and generously grease foil. Pat-dry the pork tenderloins with paper towels; place tenderloins in center of greased-foiled pan, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Use a whisk to combine well, and to form the marinade. In separate small bowl, reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade. Add carrots and potatoes to the marinade in large bowl, and toss to combine well.
- Evenly drizzle the reserved 1/3 cup marinade over the pork, ensuring all sides are coated. Place potato/carrot mixture evenly around the pork tenderloins, ensuring that all marinade is evenly dispersed.
- Roast in oven 45-50 min or until pork reaches internal temp of 145F. Transfer pork to a platter and keep warm at room temp for at least 5 to 10 minutes. If potatoes/carrots need to cook longer, bump up the oven temp to 425F and continue roasting veggies until nicely browned and tender.
- Once ready to serve, slice pork and drizzle with any pan sauces that remain. Serve with potatoes and carrots.