Sesame Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep
Sesame Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal PrepCourse: Main DishCuisine: Asian
1.5 pounds Chicken Breast, cut into bite sized pieces
6 cups broccoli florets
2 tbs avocado oil
1 tsp Salt
6 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
3 tbs rice wine vinegar
2 tsp minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp lankanto monk fruit sweetener with erythritol
1 tbs chili garlic sauce
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs Water
1 tsp xanthum gum
- Add pepper and salt and toss with sliced chicken. Cook chicken in two batches. In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat one tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add half chicken and cook, for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer cooked chicken to clean bowl.
- In skillet, add remaining tablespoon oil and cook remaining chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the ingredients together: soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sesame oil, sweetener, xanthan gum, and water.
- Add sauce to large skillet and set over medium high heat.
- Once sauce starts to boil, lower heat. Add cooked chicken and steamed broccoli and toss to coat in sauce.
- Remove from heat. Serve with zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.