Reese’s Tiger Pie
Raise your hand if you are big fan of peanut butter. This Reese’s Tiger Pie is the best dessert for you. It is so really, really, really tasty and flavor. And special, it is made without requiring much effort.
Reese’s Tiger PieCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Reese’s Tiger Pie is the best dessert for you. It is so really, really, really tasty and flavor. And special, it is made without requiring much effort.
- For The Crust
Cooking spray, for pan
pinch of kosher salt
1/4 c. unsalted butter, melted
- For The Cheesecake
3/4 c. powdered sugar
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c. cold heavy cream
3/4 c. smooth peanut butter
1 c. chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- For Ganache and Topping
1 1/2 c. heavy cream
1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
2 c. chopped Reese’s
1/2 c. peanut butter, melted
- Grease an 8″ springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom with parchment paper.
- Make The Crust
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse Oreos into fine crumbs. Add butter and salt and pulse to combine.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add sugar to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two bowls. To one, fold in melted chocolate chips. To the other, fold in peanut butter. Dollop scoops of each into springform pan until full. Swirl with a butter knife and refrigerate until firm for 5 hours (or up to overnight).
- Make Ganache
- In a large bowl, place chocolate chips.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat heavy cream. When the cream begins to simmer, remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour ganache over cake until completely covered. Then pour over melted peanut butter in thick stripes.
- While the ganache and peanut butter are still warm, press chopped Reese’s into the sides of the cake. Refrigerate 1 hour before slicing.