Oven Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Oven Baked Stuffed ShrimpCourse: Main Dish, OvenCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Intermediate
12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, shell on, deveined and butterflied
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1½ cups dry breadcrumbs
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shallot, minced
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a sauté pan, heat butter and olive oil. Once butter is melted, add minced shallot and sauté until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Add dry white wine, red pepper flakes, and seasoning. Stir for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture over butterflied shrimp.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place stuffed shrimp on the pan and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove baked stuffed shrimp from the oven. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Ready serving!