Monster Cookies are great weapon to satisfy to treat empty stomach after coming back home from school of my kids. When served, they’re gone so quickly, also because my boys love them so much. Of course, my boy offers me make them more in the next time. This thing makes me so happy.
Monster CookiesCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Monter Cookies are great weapon to satisfy to treat empty stomach after coming back home from school of my kids.
2 large eggs
6 tbsp. melted butter
Food dye in 3 colors (like green, blue, and pink)
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/3 c. powdered sugar
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Divide dough between 3 bowls and dye each bowl a different color. (We used green, blue and pink.) Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls then roll balls in the sugar.
- Place about 2” apart on the baking sheet and bake until tops have cracked and the tops look set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- while the cookies are still warm, stick candy eyeballs all over the cookies immediately. Let cool completely before serving.