Mocha Crinkle Cookies
There is nothing better than great cookies with a cup of hot coffee that is enjoyed in the morning, right? It is great to know good recipe. Here, Mocha Crinkle Cookies are the best of the best choice for your busy breakfast and delight snack, or just satisfy your hunger. They are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside, especially, they are packed with chocolate and coffee flavors.
I always have absolute love for these cakes. The reason, they are not only delicious, but also very easy to make, with easy-to-find ingredients, simple steps, and a short of time, about 30 minutes or less. The first time I made them, I easily had my own tasty and flavorful cookies. I treated my whole family, so happy, all members ate them so much, especially my kids. Evenly, they offer me make them more for the next time. Since then, Mocha Crinkle Cookies always appeared in my refrigerator at any time. And they are ready to serve for family’s special occasion, or just a light snack for normal days.
If you are finding tasty cookies, the recipe is the way to go. To do this, let’s save them on your recipe box. I bet that if you take them a try, you will fall in love it.
Mocha Crinkle Cookies
Mocha Crinkle Cookies are the best of the best choice for your busy breakfast and delight snack, or just satisfy your hunger.
1 Egg white from a large egg
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Instant CBD Coffee
1 tbsp Butter, melted
½ cup Carbquick
½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup Xylitol
¼ cup Swerve Brown sugar
¼ tsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt and baking soda. Sift all these ingredients and keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg white and vanilla extract. Mix everything until you have a rough and chunky mixture.
- Add the sifted flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything until you have a crumbly mixture.
- At this point, stop the mixer and knead the mixture with your hands into a ball of dough. If the dough is still a little dry and crumbly, add some milk or water (1 tsp at a time) to the dough and knead again.
- Take little portions of the dough and make little balls.
- Roll them in a plate full of granulated sugar.
- Place the cookie balls on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until the sides are slightly crispy.
- Let these cookies cool down on a cookie tray. Then, store them in an airtight plastic container at room temperature for up to 3 days. And you are done!
- Read all my tips above.
You can make these cookies 2 ways: crinkle cookies (the way I made them) or you can make them in an icebox style (e.g: form the dough into a log, chill it, then slice and bake it).
This recipe will yield about 22-25 cookies but that can vary, depending on how big or small you make them. I like to make them small and bite-sized.
You can make spicy mocha crinkle cookies by adding 1 tbsp chili powder. You can add more or less, depending on your preference.
You can also make chocolate orange crinkle cookies by omitting the espresso powder and adding 1 tsp orange emulsion oil.