6 oz thawed lemonade concentrate
3 tsp lime juice concentrate
3 cups club soda
1 cup sugar
4 Tbsp creme de menthe syrup (not liqueur), or 3 drops mint concentrate and 2 Tbsp water
- In a saucepan mix sugar and soda over medium heat, heat the mixing until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lime juice and lemonade, bring mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn off the heat and add crem de menthe syrup.
- Store in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour
- For a 2 cup serving, mix 1/2 cup mixture with 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Serve with cherries and pineapple slices on toothpick and mint leaves.