Keto Reuben Slaw
Keto Reuben SlawDifficulty: Easy
12 ounces chosen foods avocado oil mayo
2 teaspoons bragg apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon lakanto monkfruit sweetener
half head of green cabbage
1 pound pastrami or corned beef
1/2 pound of imported swiss cheese
1/2 cup dill pickles
- Take the half head of cabbage and cut the end off, as well a cut the cabbage in half lengthwise.
- julienne cut the cabbage into roughly 1/4 inch thick strips.
- take the pastrami or corned beed and cut that into roughly 1/4 inch strips too.
- cut the swiss cheese into roughly 1/4 inch strips as well.
- dice up some dill pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl add the chosen foods avocado oil mayo, bragg apple cider vinegar, lakanto monkfruit sweetener, and the dill pickles and mix well.
- In a really large mixing bowl add in about half of the cabbage mixture first, and mix that with half of the mayo mixture.
- Then add the remaining halves and incorporate that all together.
- Serve either right away, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.