Keto No Bake Cheesecake
Making a low-carb cheesecake without baking it? This super tasty and easy-to-make recipe for keto no bake cheesecake will please you. Made with almond flour, low-carb sweetener, cinnamon and melted butter for the filling and grass-fed gelatin, cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon extract and low-carb sweetener for the filling, this cheesecake is a perfect for dessert for low-carb eaters. Even when you are not on this diet, you can still give it a try while watch its portion.
With this mind, we introduce an easy keto no bake cheesecake recipe for you to try at home. Instead of tasting at a favorite restaurant, you can definitely treat you and your family a flavorful dessert. Let’s go for it!
Keto No Bake CheesecakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the crust:
1 2/3 cup almond flour
1/2 cup butter melted
3 tbsp low carb sweetener
3/4 tsp cinnamon
- For the filling:
1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin about 12 grams
16 ounces cream cheese softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup low carb sweetener
1 cup boiling water
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
- In a spring-form pan, combine almond flour, sweetener, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined. Stir in melted butter
- To make the crust, transfer the mixture to the pan and press evenly. Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling
- In a large bowl, mix together gelatin and sweetener; stir to blend. Add in boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- In another large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and vanilla extract until well combined and creamy. Slowly pour in the gelatin mixture, beating well.
- Place filling mixture in the refrigerator to thicken, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until it’s spreadable (30-45 minutes).
- Spread the filling into the crust. Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Aside from almond flour, you can also make the crust with ground walnuts. It’s still tasty and friendly to your low-carb diet. And, you may top the cheese cake with fresh berries if desired. Enjoy!