Keto Low-Carb Stuffed Meatloaf
On my dish list to maintain Keto diet, Stuffed Meatloaf is the best of the best my favorite. I often make and serve it for daily meal, whether is dinner or lunch, it is so great.
Still remember when I try first time, my taste buds were mesmerized immediately with taste, flavor, and nutrient. It almost melted in my mouth, and then got me hooked. And that is reason why both my kids and husbands also love eating this dish.
If you are on Keto diet, you will never ignore this recipe. Saving the recipes, it means you will have new ideas to vary your Keto diet more diverse as well as you will never get bored of eating the same dishes.
The simple reason, keep continuing have to take a long time, so you should have more and more different recipes. And the recipe is good food for you. The Keto recipe will satisfy your low carb diet needs.
It ready to make with simple ingredients and detailed instructions, minimal steps, and a quick prep of about 45 minutes or less!
It’s also one of the best ways to keep your healthy weight loss on track with the carb count will be controlled in per serving. If you’re ready to start meal prepping, check out guide here!
Keto Low-Carb Stuffed MeatloafCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
On my dish list to maintain Keto diet, Stuffed Meatloaf is the best of the best my favorite
2 lbs ground beef
2 large eggs
8 oz sliced provolone cheese
chopped parsley (we use these herb shears)
1/2 large onion, chopped and sautéed
1/2 cup almond flour
salt and pepper to taste
- Onion, chop and sautee it with a little oil. Set aside to cool.
- Mix ground beef, almond flour, eggs, chopped parsley. Put all in a large bowl
- Add the onions and mix again
- With about 2/3 – 3/4 of the meat mixture, line a glass loaf pan, forming a cavity in the middle. Keep the edges even.
- Line the cavity with half the cheese slices (4-6)
- Top with the remaining meat mixture to cover the cavity / cheese
- Add the remaining cheese slices to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes
- Take off the foil top and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges brown.
- Drain excess grease in pan before removing the meatloaf.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving. It ready to serve immediately on your dinning table
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories471
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 167mg 56%
- Sodium 407mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 41g 82%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.