Garlic Marinated Chicken
Serving something delicious for whole family on dinning table, have you had any ideas? No look further more. Here, I have great dish for you. Garlic Marinated Chicken- just cook the tomatoes in a skillet until the skin blisters and bursts and some of the juice spills out and caramelizes in the skillet. It is super easy and is the best of the best choice for your meal. The perfect combination among ingredients, which are boneless skinless chicken breasts, freshly cracked pepper, dried oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, salt. All of them work well in one skillet that make a tasty dish with full of flavor. Are you ready explore the good recipe with me?
This is my favorite dish. I often make the dish to treat my family on daily meal. All members always love eating them and I can eat for any meal for whole day, whether is lunch or dinner. It is perfect for all, not only delicious but also nutritious for each my portion.
The recipe is incredibly easy to make with simple ingredients and detailed instructions, minimal steps, and a quick of about an hour or less! It’s also one of the best delicious dish for those whom love eating chicken. Or with the normal eater also will never get bored with chicken again of this recipe. Let’s check and enjoy it with me. Don’t hesitate, let’s save it on your cookbook and try it once, you will fall in love it quickly.
Garlic Marinated Chicken
1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves garlic, minced
Freshly cracked pepper
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
- Using a large zip top bag ( or a large shallow dish), add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Close the bag and massage or stir until the ingredients combined.
- Filet each chicken breast into two thinner pieces. Place the pieces in the bag or dish (making sure the chicken pieces are completely covered in marinade). Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes up to 8 hours (turning occasionally to the chicken’s contact with the marinade)
- Preheat a large skillet over medium flame. Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the hot skillet, and cook on each side until well browned (about 5-7 minutes each side, depending on the size of the pieces). Discard the excess marinade.
- Transfer the cooked chicken from the skillet to a cutting board, and let’s it rest for five minutes before slicing. Ready serving!
- This marinade can also be used for chicken thighs. The amount of marinade listed in the recipe, and can handle about 4-6 chicken thighs, depending on their size.