2 roma tomatoes, diced
1 lime juiced
1 pound strawberries
1/2 red onion, minced
1/2 jalapeno, minced
1 pineapple, peeled
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Remove the peel and core from the pineapple and dice the fruit into a small, 1/4-inch dice. Place into a large mixing bowl.
- Hull the strawberries, and dice into a small, 1/4-inch dice. Add to bowl with pineapple.
- Dice the tomatoes into a 1/4 inch dice as well and toss with pineapple and strawberries.
- Add minced onion and jalapeno to bowl along with cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Keeps in the refrigerator 24 hours.