Fiesta Chicken Casserole
Fiesta Chicken CasseroleCourse: Dinners, Keto, Main Dishes
2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
2 cups cooked shredded/chunked chicken
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup salsa
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine together sour cream, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the pasta when it’s done cooking and add into the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together to combine well.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the tin foil off and let cook an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions, tomato, and avocado slices if wanted.