Extra Cripsy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Extra Cripsy Air Fryer Chicken WingsCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: American
12 chicken wings
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp baking power
1/2 tsp kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- In a medium bowl, using paper towels to dry the wings. Add the salt, chili powder, garlic and baking powder. Gently rub the seasoning all over the wings, ensuring even coverage. Set aside.
- Lightly rub the cooking rack of air fryer with some cooking oil to reduce sticking. Arrange the chicken wings on the rack with some spaces among the wings to air circulation.
- Place the rack with the wings inside your air fryer. Set the temperature to 410F with cooking time to 20 minutes. Press start.
- If you air fryer goes only to 400F, set the temperature to 400F and the cooking time to 22 minutes.
- If you like chicken wings extra crispy, add 5 more minutes.
- When time is up, check your wings have golden brown. If not, let them cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the wings from the air fryer and arrange on a plate or a serving platter. Serve immediately.