Dutch Cocoa Cookies
If you want to make a delicious cookie by your hand to treat whole family, you are on the right track. Here, I’ve Dutch Cocoa Cookies- one of the best of the best cookies that I am glad to write and share it. The simple reason, they are rich and chewy, with a crunchy sugar coating. So, they are the best of the best delicious snack for everyone, especially kids. They are perfect for start a busy morning, or satisfy your hunger whenever.
The cookies, they have small in size, just a few bites. But they are loaded with full of taste and flavor that make you will knock your socks offs. It’s great to explore the good recipe, right? No need to look further more, Dutch Cocoa Cookies are gathered here with its detailed instructions and simple steps. And from now on, you can make them whenever you want with a large amount and store them in the fridge a sealed container, and your cookies will keep for 5-7 days. They are not only great for satisfy your craving but also great for holiday trays, or for a parties. Let’s check out with me.
There is nothing better than you enjoy these sweet cookies and sip a glass of hot coffee. They are ready to make, and you? Let’s give them a try to find how their delicious.
Dutch Cocoa CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: American
Dutch Cocoa Cookies- one of the best of the best cookies that I am glad to write and share it. They are rich and chewy, with a crunchy sugar coating
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling
1.5 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup dutch cocoa
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat for a full 3 minutes until fluffy mixture.
- In a another bowl, sift together the flour, dutch cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into butter mixture until just combined.
- Cover bowl or wrap dough in wax paper at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Scoop dough, using a 1.5 tablespoon scoop or shape by hand into 1.5 inch balls. Roll balls in granulated sugar.
- Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies begin to crack on top.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Ready to serve.
- Here are some tips above
To help keep cookies fresh, you can place a slice of bread in the container with the cookies. Replace the bread slice as needed.
You can keep raw cookie dough in the refrigerator for 3 days. Cookie dough balls (and baked cookies) freeze well, up to 3 months in a sealed plastic container or freezer bag. Allow frozen balls to thaw for up to 10 minutes on the baking sheet before baking, or add 1-2 minutes to the baking time.