Cold Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Cold Chicken Spinach Pasta SaladCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Meal PrepDifficulty: Easy
Perfect easy cold meal prep idea or a dish for a potluck!
2 chicken breasts shredded
5 ounces spinach3 cups pasta
3-4 tbsp creamy roasted garlic dressing (or dressing of your choice)
optional: chili flakes to top
- Follow the direction on box of pasta, cook pasta until al dente.
- Cook chicken breasts (in your method of choice) and shred it, set aside.
- Once pasta is done, shock pasta in a bowl of ice water which is prepared ahead
- Toss spinach, shredded chicken, pasta, with creamy roasted garlic dressing together in a large bowl (or a dressing of your choice).
- Let’s chill before serving.