Coffee Sugar Cookies with Coffee Frosting
I am a good recipe sharing lover. So, in the post today, I am glad to keep sharing my best favorite cookies. That is Coffee Sugar Cookies with Coffee Frosting. The simple reason, they are loaded with taste and flavor. That is the combination of coffee in cookie. The recipe is easy to make, simple steps, and above all, the detailed instructions. All makes the best of the best delicious cookies. And I often make these for dessert in family parties or grab some for busy morning, or only to satisfy my kid hunger. So luckily, everyone love eating them so much. When they are serve on table, they are gone quickly. Especially, my husband always want to eat more. He always enjoy them with a cup of hot coffee at in the cold evening. It is a great thing to enjoy the cookies.
If you are finding something delicious for snacks, the recipe is the good way to go, so worth-trying. Let’s save them on your recipe box and take it a try. They promise keep you amazed. Once you get used to them, you can vary ingredients under your taste buds. I think that they will be great. However, the first time try, you should follow the recipe, it means you will easily have great cookies. Let’s check it out. Have delicious cookies and enjoy with family.
Coffee Sugar Cookies with Coffee FrostingCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all purpose flour
- Coffee Frosting
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
2 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- In the bowl, mix cream together the butter and sugar.
- Once the mixture is nice and fluffy beat in the egg, instant coffee, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- Carefully mix in the flour, stop when it’s just combined.
- Remove dough from bowl and cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Form 36 dough balls (about a heaping tablespoon in size) and place them 2-3 inches apart on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until the outsides are nice and brown.
- Allow cookies to slightly cool on baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack.
- For the frosting; In a large bowl cream the butter until light, fluffy, and pale.
- In a tiny bowl dissolve the instant coffee in the milk.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar and coffee-milk mixture.
- Mix until the frosting is light and fluffy (3-5 minutes).
- Frost cookies once cooled.