Coffee Drops Cookies
Starting a new day with sweet cookies that are full of coffee flavor. It is great thing, right? And, I am a person who love creating wonderful moments for myself. So, in morning, I get up early, enjoy my favorite cookies with a cup of hot tea in my green garden. I feel that my life is so meaningful because I can do my favorite things under my own way. To have this, my secret weapon is Coffee Drops Cookies. The coffee cookie is so sweet and crispy that can be melted in mouth immediately.
I make them as a gift for myself. Eating the coffee cookie everyday, I feel that my life is more enjoyable. In particular, the passionate taste of coffee, it is even more attractive. The simple reason, that is the perfect combination of coffee and cookies.
To enjoy them in morning, I often make them the day before and put in a sealed container or zip bag and put them in the fridge. Using this way, my coffee drops cookies can be stored with the freshest and longest. Of course, they are available and ready to serve whenever I want to eat. The cookie is also one of my family favorite, especially my kids. And it is great choice for dessert at my parties or gatherings.
Coffee Drops Cookies
Coffee Drops Cookies is so sweet and crispy. It is easy to make and it is all about the coffee.
4 tsp instant espresso powder
2 Sticks Butter, Soft (230 g/ 8 oz)
1 egg Large
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 Cup Sugar (150 g / 5.5 oz)
1/4 tsp Baking powder
2 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour (280 g/ 10 oz)
- For the topping
1 1/2 cup Finely chopped pecans (or your choice of nuts) ( 180 g / 6.5 oz)
1 cup Semisweet Chocolate melted (170 g/ 8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375F. Line 2 -3 cookie on sheet pan with baking paper.
- Mix the butter for 30 seconds in a bowl of a stand mixer with medium-high speed
- Add sugar, espresso powder, salt and baking powder. Beat until combined
- Add the egg and vanilla and allow to combine.
- Add the flour and mix just to combine.
- Using a cookie presser with your choice designed, press cookies on the baking pan. each cookie is spaced 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges of the cookies are firm and brown.
- Dip ends of the cookies into the melted chocolate and then dip or sprinkle nuts.
If you do not have a cookie presser, use a cookie spoon (small) and press the top to flatten the cookie.
Dip your finger in a small amount of water that can avoid having dough stuck on finger
Feel free to chose what ever cookie shape you love, the quantity may vary because of that.