Churro SticksCourse: DessertsCuisine: American
4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3.5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- Unfold the puff pastry and cut it in half, then cut into strips
- Gently transfer the strips onto baking sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes (until golden brown)
- While the churros are baking melt the butter. Set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Roll baked churro sticks into melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Roll and dip one stick at the time.
- To make the sauce pour hot heavy cream over chopped chocolate, let it sit for one minute, then stir until smooth.
- Ready for serving