Cookies are great addition to any occasion like holiday party, gatherings or other social event in your community. They are edible gifts. So, in the recipe, I am glad to share the best delicious cookies that love eating so much. That is Churro Cookies. And, these cookies are perfect for days when we wanted something sweet super fast. Let add them into our gift boxes for family and friends.
These cookie recipe represent the best of the best cookies with the perfect combination of 4 ingredients: pie crust, sugar, cinnamon and butter. These crunchy, crispy cookies will be loved by all, both adults and kids. These are super easy and simple dessert recipes. If you follow step by step instructions, you will have amazing cookies. Besides, they will be a key of the party or your family.
Let us know what cookies are on your baking list this year? Hopefully they can be useful for you. Check out!
Churro CookiesCourse: DessertsCuisine: American, Mexican
2 pillsbury pie crusts
12 soft caramel candy cut into half
1 cup sugar granulated
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
- Roll out the pie crusts and use a small round cutter to cut out 12 pieces on each crust.
- Place a small piece of caramel candy in the center of one piece.
- Brush the edges with water.
- Place another pie piece of top of the caramel and press the edges with a fork to seal everything together.
- Place cookies on a tray, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown along the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool down.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sugar mixture by mixing together the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- When the cookies cool down completely, brush melted butter on both sides.
- Roll them in a bowl of cinnamon sugar.