Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake ChimichangasCourse: DessertsCuisine: American
8 oz Challenge Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
8 flour tortillas
2 tbsp butter
1 cup chocolate spread Nutella, Hershey’s, etc
1 pound fresh strawberries trimmed and sliced
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In a shallow plate or bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside
- Spread two tablespoons of the strawberry cream cheese down the center of each tortilla.
- Divide strawberries equally and place on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with two tablespoons of chocolate spread.
- Fold the two sides of the tortilla in and roll up just like a burrito.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Place chimichangas seam side down and fry just until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Brush the ends of the chimichanga and any parts that did not get browned with additional melted butter.
- Roll the chimichangas in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Drizzle with additional chocolate if desired.