Chocolate Kiwi Pops
Chocolate Kiwi PopsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/2″ thick rounds
1 12-oz. bag chocolate chips
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a popsicle stick into each kiwi slice like a lollipop, then add to baking sheet and freeze until solid, 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir in coconut oil.
- Dunk kiwi slices into chocolate and place them back onto the baking sheet. Top some slices with rainbow nonpareils, some with white nonpareils, and leave some plain.
- Pop back in the freezer to set chocolate, 10 minutes more, or until ready to serve.
- Source: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53077/chocolate-kiwi-pops-recipe/