5 strips bacon, cooked and diced.
2 Chicken breasts, Grilled, Chicken striped up
2 T parsley
1-2 Cups Petite Sweet Peas (optional)
2 T Butter
3/4 c Parmesan Shavings
1 small box bowtie pasta
3 cloves Garlic Fresh, minced
3/4 Cup milk
1/4 Cup Heavy cream
1 cup Chicken broth
3 T flour
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
- Cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 Tablespoons butter with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Set aside while you work on the sauce.
- Cook up your Bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Heat up the petite sweet peas
- Sauté 3 cloves Garlic Freshly, minced.
- Add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until it thickens.
- Add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- Add the drained bowtie pasta.
- Toss to cover the noodles completely.
- Dash in the parsley.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste preference.
- Cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
- Add in the chicken, bacon, and warmed petite sweet peas to the sauce.
- Toss until all is covered in the sauce.