Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Most of us always have to think about what to eat for next meal. I often get headache with the problem, even I feel so scare when go into kitchen. But all is deal with after finding delicious dish that fits with the taste of all member in my family. That is Cheese Chicken Quesadillas! It is packed with full of taste, flavor, and color. And now, it becomes one of the most favorite foods of my family. Everyone love eating it, especially my kids. When serving, it is gone very quick. And now, it is in regular rotation of daily meals. That is reason why I want to share the good food in the recipe today.
The recipe also is great for those whom are big fan of chicken or cheese. That is the perfect combination ingredients and make great dish. Not just that, it is not only delicious but also easy to make. The simple ingredients and detailed instructions of the recipe, whether you are not much good at cooking, you will easily have delicious and nutritious dish to treat yourself, your family. The dish is great for any season, whether is dinner, or lunch, it is great for all.
Just taking it a try at the first time, you will fall in love for all, from taste to color. It promises keep you satisfied. Let save the good recipe on your cookbook and make it immediately. Its time to bring the recipe on your kitchen and make it. Everything is ready to make, and you?
Cheesy Chicken QuesadillasCourse: Dinners
Tortillas – 4
Olive Oil as required
Lettuce as required for serving
For the filling:
Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Cream Cheese – 50 gms
Mayonnaise – 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Chicken – 150 gms, shredded, boneless and skinless
Sour Cream – 1/4 cup
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Mix the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix again.
- Place two of the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Spread them with the cheese paste.
- Top up with the shredded chicken, sour cream and sprinkle with pepper powder.
- Cover with the remaining two tortillas.
- Use a little water and seal the edges.
- Heat little olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
- Cook the tortillas on both sides until golden brown and the cheese melts.
- Remove and serve with lettuce and tomato salsa.