Blackberry Lemonade Moscato Punch
Blackberry Lemonade Moscato PunchCourse: BeveragesCuisine: American
750 ml Moscato Wine
12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
1 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 liter of Sprite
lemon slices, blackberries and fresh mint for garnish
- In a pan, add blackberries, sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Strain syrup into a container, cover and refrigerate until ready to mix up punch.
- In a large pitcher, add blackberry syrup, Moscato, lemonade concentrate, and Sprite and stir until well combined.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices, blackberries and fresh mint.