Beer Can Burgers
Beer Can Burgers are delicious food that many people choose for busy days. They are perfect way to start your energetic lunch, and make at the end of busy day. If you do yoga or wake up late in the morning, the Beer Can Burgers are better dish than anything. Not just that, they are also a wonderful weeknight meal that your family will love. It is so tasty and flavorful. It is really, really so great.
Beer Can BurgersCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Beer Can Burgers are delicious food that many people choose for busy days. They are perfect way to start your energetic lunch, and make at the end of busy day.
2 lb. ground beef
8 slices bacon
4 burger buns
1 beer can
4 slices tomato
4 pieces lettuce
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
2 c. cubed cheddar
4 slices provolone
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, season beef with Worcestershire and garlic powder. Roll into ½-pound balls, then place a beer can in the middle to shape into a bowl.
- Press beef up the sides of the beer can. Gently twist beer can to come out of burger bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap two slices bacon around the bowl. If stuffing with cheddar and jalapeño, top with cheese and jalapeños. If stuffing with peppers and onions, stuff with peppers and onions and top with a slice of provolone.
- Grill until burger is cooked, 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato.
- Source: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53148/beer-can-burgers-recipe/