Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas
If you are finding something delicious, easy and quickly to fill your hungry stomach, the recipe today is the best choice for you. That is Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas. The simple reason, it is crispy, delicious, and chock full of nutrition. I often make this good food to treat family. And so lucky, all member in my family love eating the dish so much.
In the post today, I am glad to share the good recipe. It is versatile, so the dish is perfect combination among ingredients without any effort. It’s all cooked in under 30 minutes and this recipe will be done and ready to eat.
Saving the recipe on your cooking handbook, it means you will have more idea to vary your meal more diverse. Just taking it a try at the first time, you will fall in love for all, from taste to color. It promises keep you satisfied. Let save the good recipe on your cookbook and make it immediately. It’s time to bring the recipe on your kitchen and make it. Everything is ready to make, and you?
Baked Spinach Mushroom QuesadillasCourse: EntreeCuisine: American
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
4 tortillas (8 inch)
3 cups roughly chopped spinach
1 cup shredded mozzarella
olive oil (enough to lightly coat the tortillas)
1 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the mushrooms, and microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, until soften. Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
- Use the olive oil to brush lightly one side of each tortilla. Place on a baking sheet, oiled side down.
- Distribute evenly the mushrooms, spinach, mozzarella, and cheddar over half of each of the tortillas, and fold the other half over top.
- Bake the tortilla, for about 6 minutes, then flip each over and bake for another 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the outside of the tortillas is brown.