Baked Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Wings
Baked Parmesan and Garlic Chicken WingsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
2 lbs wing portions
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp salt
½ – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/3 c Parmesan cheese
Parsley finely chopped
Italian or Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine salt, garlic, both peppers, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk the mixture until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
- Add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
- Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed generously with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Broil wings on a high broil for 4-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle wings with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve wings immediately with ranch or Italian dressing and enjoy!