Baked Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken WingsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
10 chicken wingettes just means tips removed, thawed
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Dot the foil with the butter.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of each wing fully in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Place the butter pieces are evenly spaced out among the wings.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for an additional 15 more minutes or until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley to garnish.