Asian Ramen Salad
Asian Ramen SaladCourse: Salads, Side DishCuisine: American, Asian
5 stalks of scallions, sliced
1: 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
1 cup sunflower seeds, de-shelled/shelled/no shells
1 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2: 3 ounce bags ramen
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup white vinegar
- In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen, and scallions.
- In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together.
- Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold or room temperature.